BE Profile Cutting - Adding value
BE Switchcraft is proud to announce the creation of a specialist laser cutting and labelling service, BE Profile Cutting, which is now available.
This new service will complete our offering to our customers and provide them with an extended range of services through a one-stop shop solution.
BE Profile Cutting will provide all trades with a wide range of laser cutting and labelling solutions that will work seamlessly with our existing switchboard building operations.
Applications range from architectural screens to flanges and brackets.
This service will specialise in long run, short-run and one-off jobs.
To find out more about this new service, contact:
Gary Plane, Profile Cutting Manager on 0429 628 384 or by email
BE Profile Cutting provides the following four services:
- Fibre Laser Cutting
- CNC Router
- C02 Laser
- Fibre Laser Marking
We will now be able to provide a full labelling service in house saving our customers time and money and expanding the options for cost benefits on a range of additional services such as laser cutting, turret punching and folding.
Fibre Laser Cutting
- Sheet sizes of up to 3000mm x 1500mm
- Cut Carbon steel from 0.5mm - 16mm thickness
- Stainless steel from 0.5mm to 8mm thickness
- Aluminium from 0.5mm to 6mm thickness
In addition to this, we can fold (up to 5mm) and powder coat material if required.
C02 Laser Cutting & Engraving
- Label 900mm x 600mm sheets
- Can label all non ferrous materials
- Sheet sizes of up to 2440mm x 1220mm
- Cut soft timber up to 100mm thickness
- Cut plastic up to 100mm thickness
Fibre Laser marker
- 300mm x 300mm sheet size
- All metal labels